New Shimano 105 is new for 2011 and incorporates many of the benefits that were originally developed for Dura-Ace 7900 series and integrated into Ultegra 6700 series. The new group is available in Sterling Silver for a classic road cosmetic or Lodestar Black for a more contemporary look. Overall, performance and durability is enhanced while the entire group manages to drop almost 30 grams from the prior generation.
Tiagra has been completely reengineered and remastered with a more refined ergonomic design.
Tiagra shares our top groups' engineering lineage offering greatly enhanced feel and sleek design backed by new levels of performance.
• SORA Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers
• CS-HG50-9R HyperGlide 9-Speed Cassette Sprockets
• SORA 2-Piece Front Cranksets are offered in Compact Double and Triple versions.
• SORA Front Derailleurs are offered to suit double or triple cranks with clamp-on and braze-on versions.
• SORA features Wide Link design Rear Derailleurs for precise and reliable shifting
• SORA Dual Control Levers feature a reach adjustable ergnomic design and integrated Optical Gear Display.
The clean look of the NEXUS 8-speed system belies its heavy-duty construction and wide-range gearing.